Hi there !
Here is our pre-release post for our game Duke Matchem.
So you're playing Cupid that has to match couples in a park, FPS-style.
It was made with Unity and it's our first attempt for a FPS, or a proper game on it.
We're a team of 2 :
EvilTroopa : code, additionnal design, sound (not so much)
Olyfno : 3D design
We're still missing music and a few graphics but it's playable.
What you can do :
- Fly (multiple jumps + extra-speed)
- Use different arrow colors to match different couples at the same time (scroll wheel)
- Save highscores
- Laugh at our poorly drawn characters (never give a graphics job to a dev)
- Enjoy this game
What was planned :
- See the player's character
- Hear Duke quotes parody
- Real animation
- AAA quality (naaah just kidding)
I hope you fellows will like it !