more...Day 1 Complete: Amazon Prime + Toy Sandbox
I did a ton of basic work today. I only have content left to add and maybe a checklist of stuff to do.
1. Toy AI. Video: https://vine.co/v/OeU7KbDmUje
2. Buying new toys from your computer in game. Video: https://vine.co/v/Oe99F7bt1Hw
3. Bought Toys appear at your front door and have timers that countdown to when you can open them. Video: https://vine.co/v/Oe9vJpzTvlh
4. You can pick up toys and place them anywhere you want! https://vine.co/v/OeV5QpKEaMB
5. When you were a kid, you never stopped playing until you went to sleep. So going to the bed and pressing Quit will help you exit the game. Video: https://vine.co/v/OeVwAmUW6Fq
1. Add an achievements list of things you can place next to each other to get certain achievements
2. A TV that advertises new Toys you can buy
3. Chores. You need to do random chores to get money from your parents to buy toys online!
more...Building Game + Amazon Prime
I wanted to make a game where you play as a little kid. So I thought why not just have a little kid put their toys everywhere that eventually come to life? Cars drive around your living room, houses have people that come up and play outside.
Video of Toys Moving Around: https://vine.co/v/OeU7KbDmUje
But what if you want more? There is a catalog to order toys from! They arrive at the front door when they are delivered to you. You can unbox them and play with them just like the other ones! Eventually setting up this giant toy city!
Sounds weird but Its actually a super fun idea :)
more...Warm Up: Done
Well its not really much but here is what I completed in 7 hours. You can place towers and watch the AI path change. I wish I could of put actually enemies walking around and weapons but maybe a different time. This was a huge learning process for me and I'm happy with what I completed.
Just wanted to say Hi! I make games and currently have one called Imagine Me on Steam Early Access. Right now we are working to push it out of Early Access so this is going to be a nice prototyping phase.
Ideas so far: None. I'm actually going to wing this one with the worlds smallest idea and just go from there. Lets see what comes of it :)