more...Ah, finally finished!
Alrighty, I finished just in time for the end of the 7dfps!
The game includes:
- your dog (was originally supposed to be worked into a game mechanic for the puzzles)
- interesting structures all around the game world
- beautiful views from the top of Mt. Constitution
- many square miles of explorable terrain
Things I wanted to add but didn't because of time
- a kayaking mechanic (there's just swimming now)
- puzzles scattered around the game world (as well as the puzzle mechanics)
- day/night cycle (there would have been pretty glowing mushrooms that showed themselves at night)
I am unsatisfied with the game as it is right now, so I will be releasing a retail version at some point, but not in the near future, as I am busy with my other retail game, Volliod.
I am uploading HYPNoSIS to the site as of now. Trailer coming soon!
more...Still time for me where I live!
Still got until midnight here in PST. Gotta go fast!
more...HYPNoSIS - Artistic Puzzle Game/Walking Simulator (Update 1)
I'm making a walking simulator/exploration/puzzle game type dealio for the 7dfps. It's set in the San Juan Islands and it will have a unique-ish art style. Oh yeah, and you have a dog too.
So far, I've hooked up a tree prefab, terrain and an in-progress dog prefab. I haven't been able to paint the game world with trees because I have been working on models and other stuff for the game.
Here's a dev screenshot of the game. It's pretty bare bones right now, but most of the stuff I have to do isn't that complicated and there's no school tomorrow so I'm not too worried. Cheers!